FL Divorce Laws: How They’ll Affect Your Case
If you are filing for divorce, it is important to be aware of Florida divorce laws and how they may affect your case. Florida divorce laws will dictate how certain issues are to be addressed and the factors that the court will consider. To avoid issues with your divorce and to ensure that it complies with the law, contact the family lawyers in Tampa from the Law Office of Amber Boles.
What types of Florida divorce laws may affect your case?
In Florida, there are numerous laws that may apply in a divorce case. These laws address several issues, including:
• Whether the divorce may be filed in Florida or some other location
• How property is to be divided
• How debts are to be allocated between the parties
• Whether one spouse is entitled to alimony
• What factors the court will consider in determining a child custody schedule
• How much child support will be ordered
• The grounds upon which the divorce will be entered
• The burdens of proof in issues that are contested
When filing for divorce, it is important to understand what the laws are and how they will apply to your circumstances. Attorneys from our Tampa divorce law firm can help answer these questions and help you know what to expect.
Why should you consult with an attorney?
Family lawyers in Tampa can provide legal advice for your divorce and help you understand your options and the likely outcome. An attorney can represent you and act as your advocate in the divorce in all of the issues that may arise.
Our Tampa divorce law firm has an experienced staff that is anxious to assist you with your case and answer questions you may have. Contact the Law Office of Amber Boles to schedule a consultation appointment.