Amber Boles, Esq.
Attorney Amber Boles is the founder of The Law Office of Amber Boles. She is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida, as well as being a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator. Amber transitioned her focus to Family Law Mediation in 2016 and takes great pride in assisting people to resolve their family law matters through the alternative dispute resolution process. Prior to transitioning, Amber exclusively practiced in the areas of Marital and Family law. She believed in representing her clients with integrity and passion. She is known for representing clients with the same dedication and devotion as she would for her own family member. With this in mind, she invests herself into her work and aggressively seeks reasonable remedies to resolve them in the timeliest fashion possible.
Amber was elected by her peers to serve on the Executive Council for the Family Law Section of the Hillsborough County Bar Association. In 2015/2016 Amber served as the Secretary for the Section, and for the 2017/2018 term she served as the President of the Section. Amber is also actively involved in the Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court.
- Supreme Court Certified Family and Divorce Mediator
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Juris Doctor
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar – Family Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court – Hillsborough County
- Collaborative Institute of Tampa Bay
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- USF Alumni Association
- Marital & Family Law Executive Council – (Past President)
Professional Awards and Accolades
- Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court Ted Millison Professional Award, 2020