Amber Boles, Esq.
Attorney Amber Boles is one of the founding partners of The Law Office of Amber Boles. Amber Boles is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator. She takes great pride in assisting people in resolving their family law matters through alternative dispute resolution. Additionally, Amber practices law exclusively in the areas of Marital and Family law. She believes in representing her clients with integrity and passion. She has a reputation for representing her clients with the same dedication and devotion as she would for her own family member. With this in mind, she invests herself into her cases and aggressively seeks reasonable remedies to resolve them in the timeliest fashion possible. Amber prides herself on communicating well with her clients, and keeping them abreast of their case status.
Amber was elected by her peers to serve on the Executive Council for the Family Law Section of the Hillsborough County Bar Association. In 2015/2016 Amber served as the Secretary for the Section, and for the 2017/2018 term she serves as the President of the Section. Amber is also actively involved in the Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court.
- Supreme Court Certified Family and Divorce Mediator
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Juris Doctor
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar – Family Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court – Hillsborough County
- Collaborative Institute of Tampa Bay
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- USF Alumni Association
- Executive Council – (Past President)